Thursday, March 08, 2007

Just 'Cuz

Here are a few odds and ends.

I went to the marketing machine that is the M&M site. The comercials told me to and you should always do what commercials say.

Here's an interpretation on me as an M&M.



I know what you're thinking, "I've never wanted to fuck an M&M so much before in my life!"

Now a clip from a guy I've known since my public access watching days in Tucson. Ladies and Gentlmen, Mr. Harvey Sid Fisher.


You do nt mess with musical genius like that. I think the dancer was kicked off of the Laker Girls squad for just plain ole' sucking.


Here is a painting by Alex Colville that I discovered and like a lot.



This one is a little rough, but just remember, it's totally natural and a part of him.



And we'll wrap it up with a painting that Nikki did that always gives me a chuckle.



It looks like I've got cock on the brain tonight. Read into that what you will.

No comments: