Sunday, June 10, 2007

Job

So I start my new job tomorrow. It’s a gig for the new show (blank). Yep, I’ve totally sold out and am working for an entertainment gossip show. That’s the way the cookie crumbles when you’re trying to survive in this town.

It’ll be an educational place though. I figure I’ll make some contacts and get up to speed on how other parts of this industry works.

The down side is I’ve got to be there at 7am! That really sucks. It won't be bad in July when we move to the new offices which are right down the street from me. I’ll be able to walk there, which will be nice. But for now I’m driving out to Glendale. That means getting up at 5:45 for the next couple of weeks. I don’t think I’ve done that…ever. So a new yet groggy adventure starts.

It’ll keep my mind off the fact that I’m swimming in lava right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Schu says, "Hey, remember to wake up at 5:45 am, even if you did get to sleep at 5:44."

Anonymous said...

this seems strange since i've never met you and you know nothing about me, but good luck with the job. and you're lucky to be swimming in lava, some of us only hope to take such a dive.