Thursday, July 26, 2007

Long Time

My apologies to the three people that read this site. It’s been a while and it’s been a crazy time.

I’m now the web editor for my job. That’s pretty cool. I blur out boobs and bleep out swear words. Some of my work has been seen on The Today Show and news programs across the country. If you’ve ever wondered who the poor schmuck is who bleeps stuff. It’s me. But it’s a fun job. Fast paced. Quick turn around times. Immediate deadlines. Crazy stuff.

I also have to be at work at 5 am. Yikes! Luckily the new office is just down the street. I think I’ve mentioned that before, but I like to repeat some of the good points.

FGP will be back in a couple of weeks. So you can look forward to that.

I’m enjoying life, having a good time and working towards goals. It’s quite fun.

And I’ll keep saying that until I have to be up at the ass crack of dawn tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I’m sure there's a least 4 of us who read this