Sunday, January 21, 2007

Herr Hoff

You can tell I'm unemployed when I'm posting this shit all the time.

As we all know, David Hasslehoff is a musical genius. So here he is shooting another load into our eyes.



I do not consider myself a judgemental person, even though I have my moments, so why should I find him repulsive here?

(I can pretty much guarantee that I'm going to be one of those old guys that sits on a bench trying to look up skirts of twenty year olds. I pretty much do that now, so no point in saying that'll change with age.)

Yet I find something creepy as Hof slides up to the girl and "seduces" her into Kitt. I don't know if it's because he's got those squnity eyes, or maybe I'm unsure if he takes himself seriously or not. Plus those hip thrusting/white mans overbite moves just make me feel, well repulsed. I honestly don't have a solid explanation nor will I take the time to analyse further.

I have no problem with the idea of Woody Allen face fucking his adopted daughter, but The Hof is a different reaction.

Maybe I should examine this further.

No comments: