Saturday, January 20, 2007

Pain In My Buttocks

I decided that I was going to put a picture of myself back up in my profile and this stupid Blogger system wont let me do it. I’ve uploaded it to my blog first, no go. Flickr, My Space, and some tool that Blogger recommends, but no go. Actually the Blogger tool would probably work if it weren’t for Windows only. Fucking Apple haters.

So I need to figure that out, but for now it’s more of the man known as Mifune.

So John, what’s been going on?

Moving. A lot of packing boxes and dealing with the whole setting up electric/gas/mail thing that is, as always, an arduous process to go through. If there is one thing that everyone hates, it’s moving; the big furniture especially.

Something you will always hear when moving: Try turning it sideways.

On Work: I really haven’t done much looking. I sent out a few half assed resumes just to say I’ve done something about it, but I’m pretty much resigned to getting moved in before looking for work.

I’ve got irons in the fire as far as the future career goes, but it is way to early to discuss any of that.

It’s funny that I’m not very stressed about it yet. Losing a job as a group of people versus as an individual is a lot more calming. I feel no guilt over losing the job since I did my job and a lot of people thought I did good work. I’m sure I’ll run across some of them in the future. It happens in this business.

So it’s back to packing and enjoying the fact that I don’t have to spend 14 hours a day at a job for a while.

No comments: