Sunday, July 23, 2006

Snoopum’s Return

Unfortunately, the title is a little misleading. I went down to San Diego this weekend with Y7 and met up with Schu and company, good times were had by all. The plan was to check out Comic Con today, but Y7 and myself decided that it was a giant pain in the ass and decided to bail back to the heat stroke that is Los Angeles.

So, I was hoping to get several Scoop Snoopum stories, which would have been a lot of fun for you, my dear readers. Alas there is nothing. I’ll see if I can track down something fun for y’all this weekend.

I did take some pictures though, so I share them with you now.

Enjoy.


Is this man:
a) sleeping
b) homeless
c) a zombie!!


Our Balcony at the Double Tree in San Diego.


Artsy fartsy bottle shot. Notice the pretentious sepia tone. That’s what makes you know it’s important.


Y7 is all business when it comes to tracking down leads for Snoop's stories.


I used the special "Miami Vice" filter on this one.


BOOBIES!!!! (these appeared in "Naked Gun")

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Y7 = Instant Orgasm