Friday, March 21, 2008

Again With The Right

Did court stuff this morning, long and tedious, but it's done, out of the way, moving on...yay!

I've started the new blog which will be up tomorrow or Sunda depending on how pro-active I am. It'ss fun and true and that's what I want. Plus all original pictures taht go along with the stories, so it adds that extra kick of tobasco. I actually don't know if that's true, but it was fun to write.

Also I have been working on an idea that might turn into smething. i like it, but will need the help of my crew (the crew) to help solidify it to try and sell. It has potential and that's the most important part in todays fast moving high tech society. (again more fluff to make it sound big and exciting to people who aren't me.

Still no gym. Dammit man I just gotta fuckin' go!.

And I found this quote today that Arthur C. Clarke said he wanted as his epitaph.

"He never grew up; but he never stopped growing."

That is just brilliant.

No comments: