Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Right Foot

I may not have gone to the gym, but I did go out this morning and take some pictures, then I went home and wrote an FGP episode. So that’s a pretty good start. And now I update the blog to let you know I’m finding some footing.

I may also have a new blog soon. It will be in addition to this one. It’s going to be the true adventures of myself when I’m out taking photos. There are some fun things that take place and I figured instead of telling them here, I’ll tell them there along with the corresponding photos. I’ll have that up soon, because I caught a fun story today from one of my…models?

So, that’s yet another project for me to get going.

Oh and I went to court to try and get copies of tickets, but had to run all over the place just to find out they have to mail me the tickets and other such bureaucratic stuff.

Onward.

No comments: