Friday, March 21, 2008

Left Foot

So I went out yesterday to play around with a new wide-angle lens I bought. It’s a 10-20mm. That means I can take some very wide shots and get some nuts-o distortion when I want. It’s pretty crazy and will make for some interesting photos. I also ordered a 75-200 telephoto, which is on the way. So we’ll see what kind of stuff I get.

Still didn’t get to the gym, but feeling more motivated.

Did go out to lunch with a friend and then caught a Bava double feature and dinner that evening with another friend. So I get bonus points for socialization, right?

I did some brainstorming on FGP ideas, but nothing solid. I’ll do more of that while I’m at court today…Oh yeah, court.

Weeeeeee. Some outstanding traffic tickets that I didn’t know about because they were sent to the old address. Now I get to go in and explain I’m an idiot and ask for a reduction. We’ll see how that goes.

So, onward! Forward! To battle!

No comments: