Saturday, January 26, 2008

Another Saturday Night

And I ain’t got nobody…

Yeah, we all know the story. Nuthin’ too exciting.

So lets talk about movies for a few, shall we? I’ve opted out of going to see an Otto Preminger double feature. I’m not entirely sure why. I’m just feeling like a bit of a homebody. I’d rather hang here. I’m not sure if it’s the best of ideas. I should work on getting out more. Starting some sort of life.

I need to get to the gym more. I need to start getting back in shape. I spent so much time getting somewhere; I should stay on that path. It’s important for me to do that.

I know this is considered writing, but I need to spend more time writing. I need to practice. Writing as we all know is a learned skill and like any skill, you must practice, stay in shape in order to get stronger, better at it.

Practice, practice, practice. I need to sit down and make a list of the things that I need to do an start making a schedule for it. I can’t sped as many hours a work that I do. I need to streamline my work time to include time to work on moving higher up the work ladder. I can’t get out if I don’t climb up. That’s why the hole is there in the first place.

Oh and for those of you keeping score, I’m holding off on the monkey fro now. They cost about seven grand; so it may be more of a long term, save up for kind of thing. But damnit, I really wanted one to help clean the bathroom.

No comments: