Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Bai High

SO we were standing out on the terrace at work having a cigarette when someone points down to the court, "I think Bai Ling just walked by."

So we scurry down to the Virgin Mega Store to check it out and sure enough, there she was reading magazines.

This is awsome because she is a very loopy crazy woman. She's not a half bad actress and she is continually made fun of on our site because her English is not the beast and she has a philosophy about life. She also dances like a crazed maniac. Not exactly the best reasons to make fun of her, but they still do.

So I run back upstairs to grab my camera and run back down to have my picture taken with her.

This is also the official unveiling of my rippingly cool new t-shirt that promotes the outpost from John Carpenter's masterpiece "The Thing" So you get a twofer on this one.



A couple of real badasses, eh?

No comments: