Saturday, May 20, 2006

Filling Space


I’m feeling lazy right now so I’m just going to throw out a few things that make no sense, or maybe they do.

Have you ever smelled something funny and realized it was you?

I have a blister on the side of my right foot. It’s from my shoe, but my initial response was, “it’s cancer.”

Is it a bad sign to be bored by masturbating?

If you’re attracted to a woman who has hair on her upper lip, is it a sign that you’re gay?

Are there any tattoos out there that are original?

Pupma: A young form of dogma.

Do all student films have Jesus allegories in them?

Why are clowns scary, but mimes stupid?

Is guilt exponential the next morning if you have group sex the night before?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these were my fave...

what the hell does my mustchio have to do with a nickle?