Thursday, May 11, 2006

Late to the Game


Why is it called Mifune’s Ghost? It’s based on the late great actor Toshiro Mifune. In a way I feel very much like the character he played in Akira Kurosawa’s Seven Samurai. A lot of shit going on inside, while I cover it up outside with a crazy person. That’s probably bullshit. I just like the name, so stuff it.

Here are topics that will be covered.

Los Angeles
Movies
Recovery from alcohol & drugs
Movies
Any old thing I need to get off my chest.

This puppy is going to probably upset some of my friends who read it, but I need to be honest and I’m not out to hurt anyone, I’m just expressing my feelings. Feelings aren’t always true or correct, they are emotions that need to be addressed and worked through.

Blogs are dead, so I’m starting one. Makes sense right?So anyone who knows me and decides to read this, take it all from the point of view that I’m talking through things. It has nothing to do with you as a person, but me as a person trying to grow and understand why I behave the way I do.

Best of luck to us all and lets see how long I keep this thing up. Place your bets.

No comments: