Saturday, May 13, 2006

Shuffle, Step, Bounce

There are a lot more joggers in L.A. than I would have thought. I mean I expected them to be in gyms on a treadmill and not out on the street. But I did notice one common factor amongst 75 to 80 percent of the female joggers.

FAKE BOOBS!

Yes, L.A. is known for fun bag implants, but jogging is one of the best ways for women to show them off. As a matter of fact, I don’t think they jog to get exercise, but to show off the latest in mammary technology. They all jog weird. They don’t look like joggers, but have this odd kind of choreography to guarantee maximum boob bounce.

Shuffle, step, bounce. Shuffle, step, bounce. Shuffle step, bounce. Red light. Stretch, lean, hop, bounce.

I’ve seen this more than once in just a few days. Now I may be seeing this with shallow, horny, ogling eyes, but I don’t think so. Yes, there may be some new exercise regiment that explains burning more calories with this special jogging step, but to be honest I don’t think so.

In case I sound as if I am condemning this, I am not. As a matter of fact if you want to throw a flash into the sequence, go for it. I support female empowerment 100%.

No comments: