Friday, September 01, 2006

Staying Positive

These are some things that I have written out to keep me positive.

They are written in the active tense, because that's what ya gotta do to make it real.

Emotional Goals.

1. I trust other people and I am not afraid that they are against me. (yeah, I have some paranoid issues)

2. I am patient when it comes to dealing with other people.

3. I listen deeply and compassionately.

4. I am intelligent.

5. I ask questions when I don’t understand something.

6. I communicate my feelings without anger or fear of being ridiculed.

7. I enjoy my life.


8. I continue to works towards my goals no matter what barriers are in my way.

9. I take time to understand my feelings before reacting (see #6).

10. I believe in my creativity.

11. I continue to grow in Body, Mind, and Spirit.

12 I am not ugly on the outside or inside.

Here's the best part. When I was making the list, I misspelled intelligent. It seems I have a long way to go. Stop laughing at me ;)

No comments: