Friday, August 18, 2006

Night Shoot

I went walking last night with ye olde camera and popped a couple.

Here ya go.


The apartments behind my place.


An apartment sign that I thought was kind of fun.


This looks much better as a large photo. You can make out the mist at the end of the street.


The Coyote from Michael Mann's Collateral decided to stop by for a quick shot.


I really liked this one. It's an odd fountain in a yard. I had to add a brush filter to try and hide the fact it was out of focus. Now it's an out of focus fountain with a filter. Much better in large format. I'll have to go back and try it again.


Self Portrait. Don't know if you can make me out in the left hand corner, but I'm there.


I really dig going out to take photos at night. Instead of looking like a tourist, I look like a freak. The lesser of two evils in my humble opinion.

1 comment:

I'm GabeZilla. said...

You need a separate blog just for your photography. Seriously!