Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Some Notes On Links

I’ve added a couple of links to the side bar of notice.

The first is Sunset Gun. This is Kim Morgan’s site. She’s a film critic who I’ve been reading for a while. She’s pretty fun and has great taste in film. The fact that she wants to reincarnate Warren Oates so he can be her boyfriend is just brilliant. She usually posts one or twice a week and you can find out about some interesting titles that may have slipped by. If you haven’t seen Electra Glide In Blue, see it! Both Kim and myself implore you to do it tonight.

Aaron’s Blog is my friend Aaron Graff. He is a funny and insightful guy. He’s good at reminding you that elevators are scary and neurosis is infectious. I’m quite surprised that he hasn’t gone off about his latest fears of tics. After explaining it to me I have expanded that fear to leaches whom, as I have discovered, usually don’t hang out on plant leaves. He’ll be a father (by choice) in the next few weeks and I’m sure new blogs on fatherhood won’t be far behind. (Oh yeah, don’t remind his wife she’s pregnant, it scares the shit out of her.)

You’ll also find a link to my Myspace page. There is nothing of real interest on it and the only blog entry is a link for this blog. I thought I’d plug it in there though to add an extra little graphic to my sidebar.

I’m trying to figure out ways of expanding my online universe. So I’m looking into audio bloging. I figure my audience deserves to hear my dulcet tones. Plus you may enjoy the sounds of a man melting down before your very ears. We’ll see what crops up in the near future.

No comments: