Sunday, June 04, 2006

Hot Off The Press #4







By Scoop Snoopum

The stars came out en masse this weekend for the Fangoria Horror Convention, known to fans and non-fans alike as Fango.

I was able to secure a press pass to this highly acclaimed event and was able to obtain some very exclusive interviews with some of today’s hottest actors who are respected as some of the best of this or any other generation.

First up was Lance Guest. You may remember him dear readers as Alex in the critically acclaimed box office smash “The Last Starfighter”. Lance has also appeared in such hits as, “Halloween 2” and was also Peoples Choice Award nominated for his groundbreaking work in, “Jaws: The Revenge”.

I spoke with Lance,

SS: Lance good to see you.

LG: Always great to get a chance to talk to you Scoop.

SS: Thanks, Lance. My first question is, what are you working on now?

LG: Great question Scoop. The past couple of years I’ve been working in t.v. Maybe you saw me in JAG, also I had a brief stint in NYPD Blue.

SS: You played Mercy Hawks on that show.

LG: You bet. It was a great experience. If you ever need to learn how to use foul language, I suggest taking classes from Dennis Franz. He’s a real pro. I also worked on House this last season.

SS: As Lewis in the episode “Safe”. That was excellent work. You received a T.V. Guide best cameo nomination for that one, correct?

LG: You bet, a real honor. If you ever get the chance to go to one of their award ceremonies, I suggest the fish, excellent.

SS: Good to know. So tell me… what’s next for Lance Guest?

LG: I’m auditioning regularly. I’m up for a role on Veronica Mars next season. I’m also writing and working on a one-man stage show, “Lance Guest: Inside the Mind”. It should be some powerful stuff.

SS: Sound like it. Well Lance, it’s been great seeing you again. Let’s have lunch soon and discuss the one-man show. I want the exclusive.

LG: You got it Snoopum. You’re the main man on my list.

SS: Take care.

LG: Uh, Scoop?

SS: Yes, mega star and award nominated actor Lance Guest?

LG: That’ll be twenty bucks for the autographed picture.

SS: Ah, right. Here ya go.

LG: A guy’s gotta eat.

SS: Don’t I know it.

There you have it folks, an exclusive interview with someone we could easily consider one of the finest talents around. Like Alex Rogan from ”The Last Starfighter”, Lance Guest is keeping his gaze firmly planted on the stars.

Coming soon more exclusive interviews from Fango ’06.

Fangoria Coverage brought to you by Moxie Soda.
If it doesn’t make you puke, it ain’t Moxie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»