Friday, June 02, 2006

Sound Of Silence

So, do you own an i-pod? If so have you ever seen this icon pop up on your display?



Yeah, it ain't a good sign.

Literal translation: You're fucked.
I believe its orgin is Aztec, but don't quote me on that.

This little guy paid me a visit yesterday afternoon just minutes before going to the gym. I got on the phone and called Apple support, explained the issue and the guy says I'll have to send it in. The whole repair or replacement process will take about two weeks. Two weeks! Holy Shit!

I realized I have become dependent on my i-pod. It's a part of me. I walk everywhere and listen to music or more recently podcasts. I gain tons of uneducated unsubstantiated news from this device. How will I keep up my non-formal education?

I am entering an entirely new universe over the next two weeks. I may not make it out.

I decided to hit the gym anyway. My physical health was more important than having something to listen to while I workout. Funny thing is, if you don’t have something to distract you, you really do feel like a hamster on a wheel when you’re running the treadmill.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»