Thursday, June 08, 2006

Hot Off The Press #7







By Scoop Snoopum

Richard Moll was a household name in the 80’s. His performance as Bull on televisions Night Court would have garnered him several emmy’s if John Laroquette hadn’t kept winning every damn year.

SS: Richard, a pleasure.

RM: Good to meet you finally Scoop. I’ve read some great things by you.

SS: Really?

RM: That piece on AIDS in Africa was fantastic.

SS: I didn’t write that.

RM: Oh. Uh, what about Watergate?

SS: That was me.

RM: Excellent work.

SS: Thanks. So the big question is, Have you been able to come out of the shadow of Bull?

RM: I’ve got to say it’s been tough. The Character of Bull Shannon follows me everywhere I go.

SS: I’m sure it does.

RM: It’s always, “Hey, Bull” or, “It’s Bull, look everybody. Do something Stupid.”

SS: It sounds rough.

RM: Why not an occasional, “Hey, Hurok!”

SS: That would be from Metalstorm: The Destruction of Jared-Syn.

RM: Of course.

SS: Have you ever wondered why they give away the movie in the title?

RM: How’s that?

SS: The Destruction of Jared-Syn. Jared-Syn will be destroyed, right?

RM: Is he?

SS: I don’t know I never saw it.

RM: Me either.

SS: You’ve been coming to these conventions frequently in recent years.

RM: Oh, yeah.

SS: What’s the weirdest thing you’ve seen?

RM: Huh, well about an hour ago, I was in the bathroom in one of the stalls and some kid bangs on the door and says, “Hey, leaving some Bull Shit?”

SS: That’s it?

RM: No I was walking out and I swear I saw some girl sitting on top of Sam Jackson’s head, screaming like a banshee. I didn’t even know Sam was at the convention.

SS: No comment.

RM: Huh?

SS: Well Richard, it’s been good talking to you.

RM: Thank you Scoop.



This Interview has beem brought to you by Moxie Soda.




Discipline your children with Moxie

No comments: